CHOOSE YOUR FASHION COURSE
The Countess Alba Toni Brasini who chose as her stage name “Madame Koefia”, founded Accademia Koefia in 1951 in Rome. Koefia Fashion Academy was the first School of Fashion of Italy: 67 years of passion and success that continue to attract student and fashion professionals!
To Study Fashion at Koefia International Academy means to be prepared to the professional features of the fashion production process. Courses covers the full haute couture production process from the creation/design of the project to the paper pattern, from the prototype in sartorial canvas to the realization of dress in fabric with the sartorial criteria and techniques. After his /her studies, a Koefia alumnus is able to transform a range of inputs into those outputs that a leader fashion company requires. Careers and placement involve about the 80% of the Koefia students that begin a first job in well-known fashion brands, Maison and Atelier.
WHY TO STUDY FASHION IN KOEFIA INTERNATIONAL FASHION ACADEMY ROME?
- Over 60 years of excellence – Since 1951, Koefia Academy prepares young and professionals to the secrets of the Italian Haute Couture (High Fashion, Customized fashion) production process form designing to manufacture clothes and collections. The prestige of this deep-rooted school together with the skills earned allow covering prestigious positions in important fashion companies.
- Accreditation – The Lazio Region (public institution) accredits Koefia Academy Koefia for Executive Courses. The Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses are accredited by E.A.B.H.E.S. as “Bologna Compliant” Bachelor (EQF/ISCED 6) and Master (EQF/ISCED 7).
Reputation. Studying at Koefia means obtaining a Degree in one of the best Italian Fashion Schools classified in CEO, Fashionista and BoF (Business of Fashion) rankings. Studying in Koefia is synonymous with professional competence.
- Reputation – Studying at Koefia means obtaining a Degree in one of the best Italian Fashion Schools classified in CEO, Fashionista and BoF (Business of Fashion) rankings. Studying in Koefia is synonymous with professional competence.
- Curriculum – The educational programs is compliant with international standards. Koefia Alumni have to decide if starting to work in fashion companies or continue in other international institutions with the certainty of having his/her learning outcomes recognised.
- Placement of students in the haute couture environment – Along the training, students participate in several events, competitions and fashion shows. Therefore, our students live a “full immersion” within the world of fashion working close with professionals, designers, stylist, and fashion businesspersons. Studying in Koefia students not simply are following a course but they attend the spirit of the international Haute Couture. This is important: all the extracurricular activities of Koefia Academy are included in the Tuition Fee. The same for internships.
- Multiculturalism – Many students attend Koefia International Fashion Academy from other European and non-European countries. Studying in Koefia means meet the Italian Culture enriching your experience in a meaningful way.
- Study in Rome – Accademia Koefia is located in the town centre of Rome, where the Italian Fashion was born. Studying fashion in Rome close to the Basilica of San Pietro is an impressive experience that fantastic experience that enriched life.
- Koefia students are a family – In our school, each student is unique. Anyone has an individual talent to discover and nurture. We prepare students for a future that we can foresee, fostering their humanity, investing in their talents and empowering them to invent and create fashion by intelligence and ability, by competence and professionalism. Masters and students work together to train the future fashion executives.
YEARS OF HISTORY