ITALIAN HAUTE COUTURE PRODUCTION
Postgraduate Two-Year Course / Florence-Rome
Master Degree, accredited by E.A.B.H.E.S.
The Koefia Master Course is reserved to max 10 talented Students graduated in fashion design or comparable who wish learn the secrets of the production process of high quality clothes and collection. The aim is to earn an executive attitude concerning the hand-made Italian manufacturing process of the custom tailored outfits. Trend Forecasting, Projecting, Sketch Drawing, Digital Illustration, 3D modelling (“moulage” pattern) and a rare pool of Couture Tailor-Made manners (i.e. Textile Design, Fiber Art, Knitting, Embroidery…) are the learning outcomes.
The methodology concerns mainly hand-practice exercises to transfer the knowhow from Master to Student Disciples Fellow as Koefia do since 1951.
Last Semester student apply the earned professional skills to their outfit dressmaking clothes to participate at the Alta Roma catwalk.
National and International awards and fashion shows could be joined as additional credits.
At the end, student can have internship and/or job interviews in well-known fashion houses developing a career rooted on professional expertise.
14 / 09 / 2020
- Trend Forecasting
- History of Italian Fashion
- Collection Development 1
- Modelling Lab 1
- Tailoring Lab 1
- Collection Development 2
- Modelling Lab 2
- Industrial Patternmaking
- Tailoring Lab 2
- Economy of Luxury & Fashion Brands
- Couture Modelling Lab 1
- Haute Couture Tailoring 1
- Cad-Cam Patternmaking
- Haute Couture Tailoring 2
- Couture Modelling Lab 2
- Capstone Experience – Final Thesis
Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree, or equivalent level of qualification.
Students who have attended other non-specific fashion design schools, Italian and foreign are welcome to learn the Italian Haute Couture secrets.
To be admitted to the Undergraduate Three-year Bachelor Course in FASHION DESIGN: PROJECT & RESEARCH the candidate has:
- To support an Admission Meeting
- To present a PORTFOLIO OF DRAWINGS AND FASHION PROJECTS
The ADMISSION PORTFOLIO must contain at least 10 Fashion Drawings / Projects.
The candidate can choose the theme. The Portfolio have to contain a Collection of Dresses, or a series of coherent designs / creations. Drawing and colouring techniques are important for the assessment. Accademia Koefia helps the candidate in preparing the Admission Portfolio by providing Guide & Online Tutorial.
- There are no Scholarship for International Students (each student must apply for a scholarship at an institution his/her own country)
The Academy is attentive to the economic needs of students and parents.
PAYMENTS: Monthly instalment without interest rate according with the Admin Dept.
L’Iscrizione al Corso Biennale Master richiede:
- Application Form compilato
- Copia del pagamento della Quota di Iscrizione o di Preiscrizione via Bonifico Bancario > RICHIEDI RETTE + DATI BANCARI
- 4 foto formato passaporto
- Copia del Diploma di Laurea o documento equivalente
- Copia di Carta di identità/Passaporto
- Codice Fiscale (Fotocopia della Tessera Sanitaria)
For the Enrolment, an International Student has to prepare:
- Application Form duly filled
- Payment of the Registration Fee via Bank Transfer (copy)
- 4 passport-size photos
- Bachelor Degree, or equivalent (copy)
- Passport (copy)
- Italian Level B2 Certificate