Koefia Academy was founded in 1951 by Countess Alba Toni Brasini, aka “Madame Koefia”. It was the first fashion school explicitly dedicated to teaching to see the light in Italy. Koefia Academy is part of the history of Italian high fashion. Oltre 70 years of passion and successes in the training of young Italian fashion professionals!
A story that makes a difference!
Fashion Design Studies in the Koefia Academy are marked by practice in the Atelier. You work and you learn. The Koefia Academy teaches the high fashion production process, made up of 3 main factors: (1) fashion design, or the design phase; (2) development of the modeling, or realization of the prototype; (3) tailoring, that is the set of art processes of fabrics characteristic of Haute Couture: Fiber-Art, Fabric Decoration, Artistic Printing, Digital Printing, Knitwear – Knitting, Fur – Furrier Processing, Italian Loom Embroidery – Embroidery.
The Academic and Professional fashion courses of the Koefia Academy prepare competent professionals ready to enter the world of work in the Fashion and Haute Couture fields. Most of them find work in prestigious companies, fashion houses and large tailors (here’s where)
STUDY AT THE KOEFIA HIGH FASHION ACADEMY BECAUSE …
- 70 years of Excellence! – Since 1951, the Koefia Academy has been teaching young people the secrets of High Fashion, the production process of designing and creating clothes and collections. The prestige of the fashion school and the skills developed allow Koefia students to enter the world of work in prestigious Brands and Maisons within one year of graduation.
- Accreditation– The three-year and two-year fashion courses are accredited by E.A.B.H.E.S. “Bologna Compliant” as European Post-Diploma Bachelor (EQF 6) and European Post-Graduate Master (EQF 7).
- Reputation – Studying at the Koefia Academy means obtaining a qualification in one of the best Italian Fashion Schools, a school classified internationally for the quality of its educational results. Koefia makes the difference!
- Curriculum Studiorum – The teaching offer of the Koefia Academy follows international standards. This allows students to find work or to continue their studies in other schools around the world with the certainty of having their learning outcomes recognized.
- Insertion of the student in the Fashion World – Events, competitions and fashion shows in which the Academy and its students participate during their studies put them in direct contact with the “real” world of fashion, with a professional universe of stylists, brands and famous fashion houses. In the Koefia Academy, students do not simply follow a course, but attend a lively environment full of events and initiatives in the fashion wold. Accademia Koefia offre ai suoi studenti gratuitamente Stage Aziendali in prestigiosi Brand e Maison dove possono fare esperienza e mettersi in luce.
- Multiculturalism – Koefia Academy is frequented by many students from other European and non-European countries. Studying in Koefia means knowing and comparing with other cultures and enriching one’s study experience in a significant way.
- Rome– Koefia Academy is based in the center of Rome, where Haute Couture was born. Studying in Rome is a dream. The Academy is a stone’s throw from St. Peter’s Basilica, in the “Prati” district, in Via Cola di Rienzo 203, one of the main shopping streets of the Capital City. Reaching it is easy with the Metro (Line A, Stations: Lepanto| Ottaviano).
- Student Services – Koefia students are a family. In Accademia ogni studente è unico, e viene seguito in tutte le sue necessità – pratiche e didattiche – per tutto il corso di studi e anche dopo. With the result of enhancing the talent of each student and developing in him skills that offer it to companies as an Italian High Fashion Professional.
YEARS OF ACTIVITY
STUDENTS ENROLLED A.Y. 2021-2022
look where …